1AC Flow Edit
I. Definitions: United States Federal Government,
- Environmental Policy:
- Significance: Important, noticeable.
- Manure pollutes water (kills fish)
- Manure causes ecological damage
- Clean Water Act only deals with stationary locations: not streams, etc.
- Manure can be used as a biofuel, which has rich fertilizer.
- Chicken manure can clean waters
- Subsidize farmers who donate manure
- Farmers who donate manure will receive the processed biofuel back
Agency: The government
Funding: $5 billion diverted from farm-subsidies to biofuel/manure subsidies.
- More energy